There are many promotional products available in the market, which can be gifted to your customers. However, at the end of the day, all of that comes down to the basic questions, “Do these kinds of advertising techniques help small business marketing? What about the returns? What kind of promo products fit the bill?”
Let’s look at the following inferences:
- Recall or Remembrance: It is a proven fact that promotional items have a lasting impact on people’s memory; they will obviously remember the product, and the associated brand. Research statistics say that, given the opportunity, more than 85% of them will go back to buy or do business with the same company in future.
- Positivity: About 60% of the people regard the company which gives them a promotional products, more positively.
- Lasting Impact: The product which carries a message has a lasting impact. It could even be the company motto or byline that goes with the product.
- Usability: People love to have items which they can carry for daily use, like coffee mug, pen, keychain, watch and the like. About 80% of the people keep them safely as long as they are usable. Their staying power makes them an effective advertising medium. More than 50% of them use these products at least once a week.
- Repeated Exposure: Of all the forms of advertising, promotional items result in a repeated exposure of the product logo and message, obviously resulting in a very low cost per impression to the company.
What kind of promotional products do we choose?
There are a variety of items to choose from, hundreds of thousands – to be more precise. Many of these promotional items are available locally and can be shipped within 24 hours of receiving the order. So there’s no dearth of products, you just need to choose the right ones based on the above discussed criteria.
Where do we get Promotional Products?
There are a variety of websites which offer corporate promotional products in New Zealand like
Thus we can infer how promotional products leave customers with an everlasting and sweet memory of your company. If business is ‘all about relationships’, then promotional products keep them in good shape. And yes, giving away promotional goodies, can definitely be considered as one of the best advertising techniques for small business marketing.